David Greenberg has given speeches before national organizations and corporations ranging from the West Point Military Academy to the Florida Panthers NHL team, CNBC to the Museum of American Finance. He offers strategic advice to professional sports teams, non-profit organizations and Ivy League university students.
As a former board member of the world’s largest physical commodities exchange, he lectures on various subjects including crisis management, leadership and business continuity planning. He also gives motivational lectures on ways to overcome life’s hurdles.
Throughout his career, Mr. Greenberg has appeared on numerous media outlets such as CNN, Fox Business News and Bloomberg. He is frequently interviewed about commodities trading, executive board decisions and business projects and major world events that affect the markets.
Colleges, Universities and Organizations:
- West Point Military Academy
- Columbia University Business School
- New York University
- Jack Welch Experience at Sacred Heart University
- 911 Memorial
- Syracuse University
- Hofstra University
- Pike University
- Florida Panthers NHL Team
- An Economic Compass for Post COVID-19
- Risk Management: The New Normal
- Global Thinking and Leadership
- Corporate Power and Intensity in 2020